March 7, 2014

Street Style Friday

I know all the various Fashion Weeks around the world are over, but right after NYFW I went browsing through street style photos and pinned a few that I liked. I thought I'd share because many of us are still in the throes of winter and all these looks prominently feature amazing coats. Granted, I'm not in much of a coat buying mood lately...all I can think about are dresses and shorts and sandals. But maybe seeing these again will inspire me to hunt for my own amazing coat...maybe on super duper end-of-season discount!






I love love LOVE this jacket. Do want.








Here's to a great weekend!

xo :)

Follow me!   Facebook   Bloglovin'  Instagram  Google+

3 comments:

  1. Preeetty outfits!

    http://www.le-journal-brule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, and yes! Great looks! I'm excited at the idea of moving away from being completely bundled, but these looks are fab.

    Nice roundup!

    Emily
    emilyannestyle.com

    ReplyDelete