July 17, 2013

The LBD...for the Office!

My office dress code is pretty relaxed.  We're even allowed to wear jeans on Fridays, but sometimes I spy denim covered legs walking around the office on a random Tuesday.  As for me, however, I like to keep my work looks more professional (except for Fridays!).  I absolutely love this LBD from The Limited's Travel Collection. It's soft and comfy with a conservative cut that is still cute.

I love how they did the gathered fabric detail at the bodice and waist.  It makes this little shift dress a lot more interesting.  An LBD gives you many options as far as accessories go, but today I decided to keep it simple and classy with my fave Enzo Angiolini peep toe pumps, a classic Bulova watch, and a layered chain necklace with pretty green beads.  And, bonus, this dress is lined and machine washable! 

Unfortunately, The Limited's Travel Collection pieces are sold out, but I've found you some similar office LBD options.  You're welcome. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment