July 22, 2013

Friday Night at Home

Pjs.  Couch.  Snacks.  Netflix. 

This is how I've been arranging my Friday nights as of late.  This past weekend we decided to stay in on Friday and enjoy a relaxing evening at the apartment.  I made a ranch dip with pita chips, had coconut pineapple soda, and thoroughly enjoyed watching the Netflix original series Orange is the New Black with a makeup free face. 


I must say, the first episode was definitely great! Funny and weird and a little sad...I like it.

Another thing I like, pjs.  I've kind of a thing for pjs, especially in the summer when a little shorts/tank set is all you need.  These have been my favorites lately:



I scooped up these cute cherry print pjs from PJ Couture last summer.  They are ahhh-mazingly soft and comfy. And did I mention cute?  I know...they're a little young/cutesie for a 35 year old lady, but I kinda don't care.  They're fun and bright and they make me happy. 

And how about that awesome piece of art?  My boyfriend made it.  Yes, he is quite talented!

Here are some more cute summer pjs. :)

In Bloom Crochet Lace Pajamas

Juicy Couture Romper Pjs

Kensie Counting Clouds Sleep Romper


No comments:

Post a Comment